Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Anonymous Lacquer: Fantastic Trip


Anonymous Lacquer: Fantastic Trip
Purple holo with blue shimmer

I like purple! "Fantastic trip" is purple, it has got both holo and shimmer in it. It's a gorgeous polish.

The formula is good and I used two coats for my manicure today. The drying time is really good.

The floral stamp is from the stamping plate "H". I stamped with a hot pink stamping polish from Colour Alike called "We Can Boogie".

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Anonymous Lacquer: Fantastic Trip
Anonymous Lacquer: Fantastic Trip

Isn't this just pretty?

Anonymous Lacquer: Fantastic Trip
Anonymous Lacquer: Fantastic Trip

Here's "Fantastic Trip" alone; two coats and no topcoat. This photo is taken with flash to show off the pretty rainbows.

Anonymous Lacquer: Fantastic Trip
Anonymous Lacquer: Fantastic Trip

This photo is taken in daylight.

Anonymous Lacquer: Fantastic Trip
Anonymous Lacquer: Fantastic Trip

And here are the things I used today.


"Fantastic Trip" is gorgeous, I really like it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and effect. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: