Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Orly: Energy Field


Orly: Energy Field
Forest green chrome

Orly recently came out with an online exclusive series of beautiful polishes: The Aura Collection. It's a collection of six polishes and I was so lucky to get my hands on five of them. I'm going to show you all five over the next days and I will post links to the other polishes in the collection as I post them.

The third one up is "Energy Field", a gorgeous rich shimmery green.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two coats today and the drying time was good.

I applied nail stickers onto my nails and dapped a bit of glitter on them too; the glitter is from Golden Rose's collection of Jolly Jewels and has number 106.

Here's the final result including topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Orly: Energy Field

This is the same thing under a lamp to show off the pretty gold/purple/green glitter and the nail stickers.

Orly: Energy Field

Here's "Energy Field" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Orly: Energy Field
Orly: Energy Field

This is the same thing under a lamp. There's an ever so slight shift to blue around the edges.

Orly: Energy Field
Orly: Energy Field

Here are the things I used today.


"Energy Field" is a gorgeous polish, I really like both the colour, the effect and the formula.


Links to the other polishes in the collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good   
Finish: Shimmery chrome with a subtle duochrome effect
Overall impression: Great formula and effect, great colour too
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice Orly. I like such colours and love Orly :-D

    ReplyDelete