Thursday, July 30, 2020

Mystery Polish: Lillian


Mystery Polish: Lillian
Described as a clear base packed with multichrome flakes of purple to blue to gold olive and holo glitters & blue micro glitters

"Lillian" will probably work on its own, but I decided to layer it anyway, because I often like the result of layering better.

So I applied one coat of Golden Rose's Matte Velvet #107. It's a gorgeous purple shimmer and it's not a one coater, but I only used one coat today because I was using it as underwear.

I applied one layer of "Lillian" over the purple.

Then I wanted even more bling. I applied a layer of China Glaze's silver/holo glitter topper "Techno".

I applied a couple of star silver stickers on top of that, but my nails were so blingy at this point, that the stars were barely visible.
 
But anyway, here it all is:

Mystery Polish: Lillian

I love this bling!

Mystery Polish: Lillian

Here's one coat of the flakie "Lillian" over the purple Golden Rose Matte Velvet #107.

Mystery Polish Lillian over Golden Rose Matte Velvet #107
Mystery Polish Lillian over Golden Rose Matte Velvet #107

This is one coat of Golden Rose Matte Velvet #107.

Golden Rose Matte Velvet #107
Golden Rose Matte Velvet #107

This is the stuff I used today.


I really like the outcome of all the blinginess today.



Number of coats: 1 coat over a coloured base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakie
Overall impression: Really nice as a topper
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It does look good but with Techno, just amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Golden Rose's Matte Velvet #107 very much and Lillian looks very pretty on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golden Rose's collection of Matte Velvet polishes is just awesome! So many pretty colours with great formulas! :)

      Delete