Friday, July 17, 2020

Orly: Feel The Power


Orly: Feel The Power
Turquoise chrome with a very slight green shift

Orly recently came out with an online exclusive series of beautiful polishes: The Aura Collection. It's a collection of six polishes and I was so lucky to get my hands on five of them. I'm going to show you all five over the next days and I will post links to the other polishes in the collection as I post them.

The last one I've got is "Feel The Power", a seriously pretty blue colour with a blinding shine to it.

The Formula is really good and it only took two coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is good.

I taped across my nails and applied magenta polish to my tips with Golden Rose's #51. I painted a glittery stripes across the magenta to "outline" it. I used Golden Rose's Jolly Jewels #108 for that.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Orly: Feel The Power

The shine freaked my camera out a bit.

Orly: Feel The Power

Here's "Feel The Power" alone; two coats plus a layer of topcoat. Ooh la la.

Orly: Feel The Power
Orly: Feel The Power

And here are the polishes I used today.


I think "Feel The Power" is gorgeous!

Links to the other polishes in the collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good   
Finish: Shimmery chrome
Overall impression: Great formula and effect
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: