Monday, July 27, 2020

Darling Diva: Always & Forever


Darling Diva: Always & Forever
Described as sparkly berry holo

"Always & Forever" is a limited edition polish made by the husband of the Darling Diva polish maker, Carrie. It was up for sale in August 2016.

It's a lovely and very sparkly berry holographic and the formula is great. I used two easy coats for my nails today. The drying time was really good.

I went for a simple stamped design today: A band of hearts across each nail. I found the design on the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-027". I stamped with a no name dark purple stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

This is the final design, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Darling Diva: Always & Forever
Darling Diva: Always & Forever

I love the sparkliness of "Always & Forever", it's so pretty.

Darling Diva: Always & Forever
Darling Diva: Always & Forever

Here it is on its own; this is two coats and no topcoat.

Darling Diva: Always & Forever
Darling Diva: Always & Forever

This is the stuff I used today.


"Always & Forever" was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Sparkly and holographic
Overall impression: Nice colour and effect, good formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: