Friday, July 24, 2020

Born Pretty Store: Pink Girl


Born Pretty Store: Pink Girl
Baby pink strong linear holo

Let me show you a beautiful rainbow making polish: "Pink Girl" from Born Pretty Store.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

I made holographic dots on it. I used my three stamping polishes from Colors by Llarowe for the dots:

Purple: Lilac Petals
Turquoise: Turq'd
Magenta: The Heart Bleeds

They're great polishes both for stamping and for dots and stripes. 

Here's the result of the dotting in the sun:

Born Pretty Store: Pink Girl

I had originally only two rows of dots in mind, but the pink base called for another row so I ended up with three.

Born Pretty Store: Pink Girl

This is "Pink Girl" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at those amazing rainbows.

Born Pretty Store: Pink Girl
Born Pretty Store: Pink Girl

Here are the things I used today:

Born Pretty Store: Pink Girl; Colors by Llarowe: Turq'd, Lilac Petals & The Heart Bleeds
Born Pretty Store: Pink Girl; Colors by Llarowe: Turq'd, Lilac Petals & The Heart Bleeds

Strong linear holo might be my favourite finish of all times. I love the rainbows!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula and rainbows
Buy again: Yes

3 comments:

  1. I like Born Pretty Store holo polishes and this one is very pretty! Perfect dotticure, really stylish! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I agree, they make really nice holos :)

      Delete