Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Emily de Molly: Cosmic Forces


Emily de Molly: Cosmic Forces
Deep purple jelly base with large and small silver circle glitter, and hex glitter

Yesterday I posted a Memory Lane-post about "Oceanic Forces", a polish that I've had for a long time and never before worn. I mentioned that "Oceanic Forces" have a sister, namely "Cosmic Forces", a polish that I've had equally long and also never worn. Today I'm going to change that.

The formula is a bit tricky because of all the glitter. I turned my bottle upside down for a while before applying my polish in order to not having to fish for the big round glitters. I used two coats for my manicure today. A third coat would have made it even more perfect. The drying time was average.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Major Dijit-54". I stamped with a light purple stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

I topped it all with El Corazón's holo flakie topper #421h/25.

This is the final result under a lamp.

Emily de Molly: Cosmic Forces

I really like this.

Emily de Molly: Cosmic Forces

This is "Cosmic Forces" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken under a lamp.

Emily de Molly: Cosmic Forces
Emily de Molly: Cosmic Forces

Here is the same thing in the sun.

Emily de Molly: Cosmic Forces
Emily de Molly: Cosmic Forces

These are the things I used today.


Verdict: This is my favourite of the two sisters in the "Forces"-series. The colour isn't quite as dark as the teal one.  


Number of coats: 2 - but I should have worn 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Nice effect
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I like this one too! And final mani - total thumbs up :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I know I would get crazy with all those big particles, I could never get them where I want on my nails, but it really looks gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a bit too big for my nails but, yeah well :D

      Delete