Monday, July 13, 2020

Orly: Spirit Light


Orly: Spirit Light
Gold-green with a shimmery chrome finish

Orly recently came out with an online exclusive series of beautiful polishes: The Aura Collection. It's a collection of six polishes and I was so lucky to get my hands on five of them. I'm going to show you all five over the next days and I will post links to the other polishes in the collection as I post them.

First one up is "Spirit Light", a really pretty shimmery duochromatic polish.

I used two easy coats for full opacity. The formula is delicious, no problems whatsoever. The drying time is good.

I made it into a nail vinyl manicure. I found some floras vinyls and sponged a mix of red and coral stamping polishes on it. I topped it all with China Glaze's holo microglitter "Fairy Dust".

Here's how pretty it all ended up.

Orly: Spirit Light

I wasn't quite sure about what colours I should use on "Spirit Light", but I think that red and coral works just fine.

Orly: Spirit Light

Here's "Spirit Light" alone; two coats. This photo is taken under a lamp to show the subtle colour shift between gold and green.

Orly: Spirit Light
Orly: Spirit Light

Here it is in the sun. Look at that amazing shimmer.

Orly: Spirit Light
Orly: Spirit Light

Here are all the polishes I used today.

Orly Spirit Light; Born Pretty Be Lost; El Corazón The Paradise; China Glaze Fairy Dust
Orly Spirit Light; Born Pretty Be Lost; El Corazón The Paradise; China Glaze Fairy Dust




Links to the other polishes in the collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good   
Finish: Shimmery chrome, slightly duochrome
Overall impression: Great formula and effect
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: