Saturday, July 18, 2020

Gosh: Bonbon


Gosh: Bonbon
Red with pink shimmer

There were no swatches of "Bonbon" online when I bought this polish. Gosh's own picture shows a gorgeous deep magenta with holographic microglitter. (Link toGosh's picture here <- click to see it). My polish is not at all magenta. It's red. And there's absolutely no microglitter in it. I am somewhat disappointed over the huge colour difference.

The formula is good though and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

This colour reminded me so much of Minnie Mouse, so I attached a Minnie-sticker onto my ring finger nail and made white dots on my middle finger nail. I applied a white/silver multisized glitter on the remaining finger nails. The glitter is OPI's "Glitter To My Heart".

Here's the result of all that, including a layer of topcoat.

Gosh: Bonbon
Gosh: Bonbon

I really like this.

Gosh: Bonbon
Gosh: Bonbon

This is "Bonbon" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. Definitely red and not magenta.

Gosh: Bonbon
Gosh: Bonbon

Here's the stuff I used today.

Gosh: Bonbon

Have you ever tried that the colour of a polish diverted so much from the advertised colour? If yes, which polish was it?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice formula and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Me encantó el post, gracias por compartirlo. Besos. Te sigo para no perderme nada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft looks nothing like the photo online but it is nice anyway :-D And love the mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe that it differs so much from the website! :D

      Delete
  3. Well, that's a perfect red for Minnie Mouse and she's so cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete