Saturday, July 4, 2020

Manhattan: #101S

Manhattan: #101S
Sky blue metallic shimmer

Today I'm wearing a beautiful sky blue metallic shimmer from Manhattan.

The formula is good and it requires two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I applied a thick stripe of blue microglitter from Color Club: "Bougie Baby". It didn't show much because of all the bling from the metallic shimmer in the Manhattan polish. I made two lines of pink dots in the stripe of microglitter. I used Moyra's #83 for that.

I put a little yellow butterfly sticker on my ring finger nail, topped it all with topcoat and my nails were done.

Manhattan: #101S
Manhattan: #101S

I love this, also even though the microglitter doesn't make a big deal of itself on the shimmery blue background.

Manhattan: #101S
Manhattan: #101S

This is Manhattan #101S alone; two coats and no topcoat. The shine and bling is amazing!

Manhattan: #101S
Manhattan: #101S

Here's the stuff I used today.


I really like both the base colour and the final manicure as a whole.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish! Great shine and effect.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. That is nice once for sure :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it :-) I wonder how it looks with matte top coat :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big fan of my nails being matte, to be honest, but yes, it would probably look really nice :)

      Delete