Sunday, July 19, 2020

Mystery Polish: Breda


Mystery Polish: Breda
Described as a vibrant metallic polish with micro holo glitters and scattered holo flakes

"Breda" is really pretty, I love this turquoise colour and metallic polishes are almost always a hit in my book.

You can make this polish is two coats if you're careful. The formula is okay, but it is as if the glitters are suspended in a clear base instead of in a turquoise, so it's very easy to apply this polish in a patchy way - and end up with more layers to make it look the best. I did manage to make it cover in two coats. The drying time is good.

I didn't want to cover "Breda" up too much, so I just applied a couple of star-stickers onto my nails.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Mystery Polish: Breda
Mystery Polish: Breda

Isn't this just pretty.

Mystery Polish: Breda
Mystery Polish: Breda

Here's "Breda" alone; it's definitely vibrant!

Mystery Polish: Breda
Mystery Polish: Breda

Here are the two things I used today. Most of the stickers on this sheet are snowflakes, so I'll save them for later this year.


"Breda" is really gorgeous, I love wearing this!


Number of coats: 2 if you're careful
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter with holo
Overall impression: Great colour and effect. The formula is a bit tricky
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: