Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Gabrini ~ B04 (Kirmizi)

Gabrini ~ B04 (Kirmizi)
Red with red and pink microglitter

I brought home a bunch of Gabrini polishes last time I visited Turkey. I have now worn most of them, this is the second last that I'm trying on.

The formula is really good and super easy to work with. It took two coats to achieve full opacity and the drying time was good as well.

I applied a heart stud to my ring finger and my middle finger. Then I dapped a bit of black and white glitter across my pointer and my pinkie, and a bit on the tip of the ring finger and the middle finger. I used Anny's "Style Explosion" for that.

Here's the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Gabrini ~ B04 (Kirmizi)
Gabrini ~ B04 (Kirmizi)

I love red, black and white together.

Gabrini ~ B04 (Kirmizi)
Gabrini ~ B04 (Kirmizi)

This is B04 (Kirmizi) on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat. This is just perfection to me.

Gabrini ~ B04 (Kirmizi)
Gabrini ~ B04 (Kirmizi)

Here are the things I used today.


I am impressed with the Gambrinis I bought on my holiday. I love them all.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great finish and formula
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: