Sunday, July 26, 2020

Emily de Molly: Vertical Control


Emily de Molly: Vertical Control
Bright blue strong linear holo

"Vertical Control" is from the beginning of 2017 and it's stunningly beautiful. The formula is good and I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time was good.

I didn't want to cover this beauty up too much, so all I did was to apply a Pink Panther sticker onto my ring fingers and a little pink paw print on the middle fingers.

Here's the end result including topcoat.

Emily de Molly: Vertical Control
Emily de Molly: Vertical Control

The rainbows are quite amazing.

Emily de Molly: Vertical Control
Emily de Molly: Vertical Control

"Vertical Control" is also pretty out of the sun. Here it is under a lamp.

Emily de Molly: Vertical Control
Emily de Molly: Vertical Control

Here's "Vertical Control" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in the sunshine.

Emily de Molly: Vertical Control
Emily de Molly: Vertical Control

And here are the two things I used.

Emily de Molly: Vertical Control
Emily de Molly: Vertical Control

Wow, just wow. "Vertical Control" is amazing, I love it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great colour, amazing rainbows, great polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: