Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Love, Angelina: Coralline


Love, Angelina: Coralline
Clear base with orange, coral and pink microglitters

Today's polish is quite special - I don't have anything similar to it. I decided to layer it over an orange-y red.

So: First one coat of Essence's "Heatwave", then one coat of Love, Angelina's "Coralline". Then a layer of topcoat, mostly for the camera.

Then I applied black and silver flower stickers, and then I finished it all off with a layer of topcoat.

Here's how pretty it is in the sun:

Love, Angelina: Coralline
Love, Angelina: Coralline

I like this a lot!

Love, Angelina: Coralline
Love, Angelina: Coralline

This is one coat of Essence's "Heatwave", with one coat of Love, Angelina's "Coralline" on top.

Love, Angelina: Coralline
Love, Angelina: Coralline

Here are the polishes I used today. The two polishes are a great match.


"Coralline" is really pretty over the base colour, that's definitely how I'll be wearing it in future.


Number of coats: 1 over a base colour
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Ooh la la, this is beautiful
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Hermosa manicura, me encanta el color. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty nail polish, such a joyful orange, I like it! And I like the final manicure, I think that these colours match perfectly! :-)

    ReplyDelete