Friday, July 10, 2020

Cirque: Julep


Cirque: Julep
Sea green holo

Cirque Julep is a Nordstrom.com LE store exclusive from the Cirque Colors X Nordstrom Poolside collection.

I found the formula a bit tricky, but I still only used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Mezerdoo6". I stamped with an ordinary white stamping polish and made the yellow dots with a yellow stamping polish; both stamping polishes are from El Corazón.

I topped it all with a holo microglitter topper from P2 called "Just Fantastic".

Here's what it all ended up looking like:

Cirque: Julep
Cirque: Julep

This photo is taken under a lamp.

Cirque: Julep
Cirque: Julep

Here's "Julep" alone; two coats and no topcoat. This photo is taken in the sun.

Cirque: Julep
Cirque: Julep

And this is all the stuff I used for my nails today.


"Julep" is very pretty and super summery too.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo
Overall impression: Nice colour
Buy again: I am not completely convinced

4 comments:

  1. I continue repeating that the things that you show us are really amazing! Even if you're not completely convinced, I like it and I like the final mnicure too! :-)

    ReplyDelete