Saturday, July 25, 2020

Dance Legend: Fizz 01 "Jingle Bellini"


Dance Legend: Fizz 01 "Jingle Bellini"
jelly with a cool raspberry undertone. Contains gold micro shimmer mixed with gold holographic particles

The formula is good for a jelly and it applied easily. I thought it covered in two coats, but the camera called for a third coat. The drying time is really good.

I wasn't in the mood to do a lot with it, so all I did was to apply a blingy nail decoration by the base of each nail.

Look how pretty is all ended up:

Dance Legend: Fizz 01 "Jingle Bellini"
Dance Legend: Fizz 01 "Jingle Bellini"

I like the metallic look and I love the little holographic particles that sparkle in the sun.

Dance Legend: Fizz 01 "Jingle Bellini"
Dance Legend: Fizz 01 "Jingle Bellini"

Here it is before the addition of nail decorations.

Dance Legend: Fizz 01 "Jingle Bellini"
Dance Legend: Fizz 01 "Jingle Bellini"

I really like this and I would have got away with two coats if it wasn't for the very revealing camera.



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer and sparkles
Overall impression: I love the sparkles!
Buy again: The tone is a bit too Autumn-y for my skin tone, so no.

4 comments: