Saturday, December 10, 2022

Christmas nails, 10th of December


No Christmas manicures Calender without an attempt of making reindeer. And again this year, I’m making the reindeer holographic.

I made everything with regular polish, no acryllic paint is involved.

Here’s how it all turned out. I think they are cute, even though they’re not perfect.


Christmas nails, 10th of December
Christmas nails, 10th of December


The base is H&M’s  “Space Race”, 2 coats
The brown is KBShimmer’s “I Never Wood Have Guessed”
The white is Golden Rose’s #76
The black is Essence’s “Black Is Back”
The red nose is made with OPI’s “The Thrill Of Brazil”


Christmas nails, 10th of December
Christmas nails, 10th of December


This last photo of the reindeer is taken with flash.


Christmas nails, 10th of December
Christmas nails, 10th of December


Here are the polishes  I used today.


Golden Rose Rich Color #76; KBShimmer “I Never Wood Have Guessed”; OPI “The Thrill Of Brazil”; H&M “Space Race”; Essence “Black Is Back”
Golden Rose Rich Color #76; KBShimmer “I Never Wood Have Guessed”;
OPI “The Thrill Of Brazil”; H&M “Space Race”; Essence “Black Is Back”

 

I love my little deform reindeer. Maybe I’ll try to make the antlers with acryllic paint next year, that might make it a bit easier to make them.

5 comments:

  1. This is the best!! I love that you made the reindeer holographic and that you included Rudolph as well. This is such a great look and you executed it perfectly. <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much. I really like these as well :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous holo and suits the reindeer well :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your reindeers are really cute! I know how difficult it is to draw using only nail polishes, it's much easier to draw with acrylic colours and you made an excellent job with polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete