Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas nails, 25th of December

Christmas is officially over where I live, but since I know that some of you celebrate Christmas on Christmas Day, I’ve decided that my Christmas Calender has 25 manicures. Today is the last one. Today’s manicure is dedicated to the Christmas presents.

Here’s my Christmas presents nails:


Christmas nails, 25th of December
Christmas nails, 25th of December


The red is Anonymous Lacquer’s I
An Apple
The white is a very old stamping polish from Konad
The stamping plates I used were BeautyBigBang XL-031 and BeautyBigBang XL-033


Christmas nails, 25th of December
Christmas nails, 25th of December


Here’s a bonus picture of Anonymous Lacquer’s “I
An Apple”


Anonymous Lacquer: “I ♥ An Apple”
Anonymous Lacquer: “I ♥ An Apple”


Here are the things I used today:


Anonymous Lacquer: “I ♥ An Apple”

That’s it! This was the last post in my December Christmas Calender of manicures for 2022. I enjoyed making all these Christmas manicures and I really hope you enjoyed looking at them.


Merry Christmas once again!

2 comments:

  1. “I ♥ An Apple” is simply gorgeous and your Christmas manicure is like a crown to all the manicures that you published in December! Merry Christmas, dear friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my friend. I hope you had an awesome Christmas :)

      Delete