Friday, December 16, 2022

Christmas nails, 16th of December


It’s time for silver and purple holo Christmas nails!

I found some Christmas stickers with a jolly reindeer and some white Christmas tree that I thought would look nice on my nails.

Christmas nails, 16th of December
Christmas nails, 16th of December



The silver is Superchic Lacquer “Bubble Freeze”
The purple is Superchic Lacquer “40 Winks”
The stickers are from Aliexpress


Christmas nails, 16th of December
Christmas nails, 16th of December


I think the simplity in this makes it really cute.


Christmas nails, 16th of December
Christmas nails, 16th of December


Here are the polishes  I used today.


Superchic Lacquer “Bubble Freeze” and “40 Winks”
Superchic Lacquer “Bubble Freeze” and “40 Winks”

I think this looks awesome.  

6 comments:

  1. This is such a creative design! Those polishes are so gorgeous and shimmery.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Superchic polishes are sooo pretty, silver and purple are both colours that I adore :-) Stickers look so pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really like the Superchics. They chip after half a day on me, but still super pretty :)

      Delete
  3. This is really good :-D And cute stickers :-D

    ReplyDelete