Thursday, December 15, 2022

Christmas nails, 15th of December


No Christmas Calender of manicures without at least one water marble.

There are so many Youtube videos out there with tutorials that show how easy it is. Let me say it straight away: It’s not easy. I did manage to crack the code though, and I am very pleased with that.

Today’s manicure is supposed to symbolize the peppermint candy canes in red and white. The stripes didn’t turn out the way I wanted them to, but I think the manicure is cute anyway. 

Here they are:


Christmas nails, 15th of December
Christmas nails, 15th of December


The red is W7’s “Pillar Box Red”
The white base is Golden Rose Rich Color #76
The white I used for the water marbling is China Glaze’s “White On White”
The holo glitter topper is Orly’s “Shine On Crazy Diamond”


Christmas nails, 15th of December
Christmas nails, 15th of December


I don’t know how Christmassy I think these are but I love them anyway.


Christmas nails, 15th of December
Christmas nails, 15th of December


Here are the polishes  I used today.


Golden Rose Rich Color #76; China Glaze “White On White”; W7 “Pillar Box Red”; Orly “Shine On Crazy Diamond”
Golden Rose Rich Color #76; China Glaze “White On White”;
W7 “Pillar Box Red”; Orly “Shine On Crazy Diamond”



I am so pleased with this that I might have to come up with another Christmassy Water Marble manciure.

6 comments:

  1. The marbling effect is so beautiful! I definitely think these feel wintery and festive! Absolutely gorgeous.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They didn't quite turn out like I wanted them to, but I still love them :)

      Delete
  2. Well, it's definitely not easy and I admire you! Beautiful candy cane watermarble :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's a shame that water marbling is such a hazzle because I really like the end results :)

      Delete