Friday, December 23, 2022

Christmas nails, 23rd of December

Christmas is celebrated on the 24th of December here and not so much on the 25th, so it’s definitely time to decorate the  Christmas tree if you haven’t already.

Today’s nails have little Christmas trees on them.

Here’s what they look like:


Christmas nails, 23rd of December
Christmas nails, 23rd of December


The silver holo base is Color Club’s “Break It Up”
The green for the Christmas trees is Misa’s “Like It Like That”
The red for the ornaments on the tree is Misa’s “Divine Fuchsia”


Christmas nails, 23rd of December
Christmas nails, 23rd of December

And here’s Color Club’s “Break It Up” alone; two coats and no topcoat.


Color Club’s “Break It Up”
Color Club’s “Break It Up”

Here are the polishes I used today:


Color Club “Break It Up”; Misa “Divine Fuchsia” & “Like It Like That”
Color Club “Break It Up”; Misa “Divine Fuchsia” & “Like It Like That”



I am SO excited for Christmas now, I can hardly wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Color Club’s “Break It Up” is gorgeous! Your Christmas trees are perfect, I love them! This year I haven't made free-hand painted Christmas trees, just one stamping... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, it is a gorgeous silver holo.
      I just know that you would make the most beautiful hand painted Christmas trees :)

      Delete