Monday, December 19, 2022

Christmas nails, 19th of December

19th of December already. Time is surely flying when you’re having fun!

I decided to remake a snowy manicure that I did twice before. It’s a red shimmery base with white glitter that represents snowflakes and white polish on the tips of the nails.

I absolutely adore these:


Christmas nails, 19th of December
Christmas nails, 19th of December


The red base is Kiko #493 “Vino Perlato”
The white glitter is Sally Hansen’s “Eyelet”
The white polish is Golden Rose Rich Color #76


Christmas nails, 19th of December
Christmas nails, 19th of December


Here’s a bonus pic of Kiko’s #493 ”Vino Perlato”, two coats. I love this red and the shimmer is divine.


Kiko #493 “Vino Perlato”
Kiko #493 “Vino Perlato”


Here are the polishes I used today:


Kiko #493 “Vino Perlato”; Sally Hansen “Eyelet” & Golden Rose Rich Color #76
Kiko #493 “Vino Perlato”; Sally Hansen “Eyelet” & Golden Rose Rich Color #76




I will never get tired of looking at this design.    

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes love this one and super red :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a gorgeous red! Your manicure is super pretty, I really think it's very "Christmassy" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that makes me so happy that you say that :) My mission is accomplished.

      Delete