Saturday, December 17, 2022

Christmas nails, 17th of December


There are a couple of colours that are directly connected with Christmas and green is one of them. I try to make my Christmas nails in all the colours of the rainbow but today I’m returning to green.

I stamped a Christmas tree and a reindeer on my nails and dapped a bit of white glitter by the base of the green nails.

Take a look:


Christmas nails, 17th of December
Christmas nails, 17th of December


The green is Different Dimension’s “Note To Elf”
The white is Golden Rose Rich Color #76
The white glitter is Sally Hansen “Eyelet”
The stamping plate is “Manzilin-01”
The stamping polishes are both from Born Pretty Store


Christmas nails, 17th of December
Christmas nails, 17th of December


This could in principle have been made with all other colours than green but I thought I would match the Christmas tree.


Christmas nails, 17th of December
Christmas nails, 17th of December


What do you think about this?  

6 comments:

  1. Perfect and so beautiful! :-) Also I have a reindeer today, but it's free-hand drawn and kind of funny, a cartoon type of reindeer :-)
    This green is very powerful, I like it a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check your reindeer out in a minute. I just know that you've made a beautiful one - and well - you know what my freehand reindeers look like :D

      Delete
  2. Looks ammazing. I love that holo :-D

    ReplyDelete