Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Christmas nails, 7th of December

It’s already the seventh of December – time sure flies when you’re having fun.

Today’s nails are glittery Christmas Tree-nails.
 
Take a look at how sparkly my trees are: 


Christmas nails, 7th of December
Christmas nails, 7th of December


The golden base: 2 coats of OPI’s “My Favorite Ornament”
The Christmas tree is three colours;
Green: Essie’s “Jade To Measure”
Fuchsia: Moyra #83
Silver: Moyra Vamp #19
Black outline: OPI “Never Have Too Mani Friends”


Christmas nails, 7th of December
Christmas nails, 7th of December


Bonus picture of OPI’s “My Favourite Ornament”; two coats and a layer of topcoat.


OPI: My Favorite Ornament
OPI: My Favorite Ornament


Here are the polishes  I used today.


OPI: My Favorite Ornament; Essie: Jade To Measure; Moyra: #83 and Vamp #19; OPI: Never Have Too Mani Friends
OPI: My Favorite Ornament; Essie: Jade To Measure; Moyra: #83 and Vamp #19;
OPI: Never Have Too Mani Friends


 

I only outlined the Christmas Tree because it “drowned” a bit in the sparkly background – so next time I think I’ll just use a plain and simple background.

 

6 comments:

  1. OPI “My Favourite Ornament” is really gorgeous and your Christmas trees are sooo sparkly and cheerful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing I love about Christmas is that it's so sparkly and cheerful :)

      Delete