Thursday, December 8, 2022

Christmas nails, 8th of December

My 8th of December nails are red, green, white and with glitter on top. It doesn’t get much better than that, really.

Here’s how cute it turned out.


Christmas nails, 8th of December
Christmas nails, 8th of December

The white: Golden Rose #76, 3 coats
The red: OPI “The Thrill Of Brazil”, 2 coats
The green: OPI “Forrest My Case”, 2 coats
The glitter: Depend #335, 1 coat
The water decals are from Aliexpress as far as I remember


Christmas nails, 8th of December
Christmas nails, 8th of December


Here are the polishes  I used today.


Depend #335; OPI “The Thrill Of Brazil” and “Forrest My Case”; Golden Rose #76
Depend #335; OPI “The Thrill Of Brazil” and “Forrest My Case”; Golden Rose #76

I absolutely love these very Christmassy nails. How about you?

6 comments:

  1. What a classic and beautiful holiday nail look! The colours are perfect and I adore the decals.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Christmas colours together :-) And some glitter :-) And some cute water decals! :-) Perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does get much Christmas-ier than that :D Thank you :)

      Delete