Sunday, January 12, 2020

Born Pretty Store Water color nail painting pens


Born Pretty Store Water color nail painting pens

Born Pretty Store has sent me two water color nail painting pens to try out.

The box looks like this:  


Here are the links to the pens:

The pen is not put together from the start - it comes like this in the box.


It's easy to put together though.


I wasn't quite sure what to do with them so I painted my nails white. Then I made some stripes with the red, HI08 "Accompany With Me". I also tried HI07 "Stealthy Fog". I couldn't see the last one on my nails at all, but the red one showed up nicely.


Here it is again.


This is probably a great product for people who like to play with watercolours. I'm not a huge fan of pale colours on my nails so it's not a product I'd buy again.


The verdict:

Pros:
Easy to work with

Cons:
I couldn't see both of them on my nails
They mostly work on pale colours



BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

4 comments:

  1. It looks interesting, maybe you shouldn't give up so easily... :-) This is my idea: white base polish, floral pattern stamping with black stamping polish and then colouring the flower petals using these water color nail painting pen :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like you! Thank you for nudging :D It would still require a pale base though, but hm... well okay, you got a point ♥

      Delete
    2. I had to search "nudging" on WordReference :-) :-)
      So, maybe on your blog I will see another manicure made with water color nail painting pen, yaaayyyy....! :-)

      Delete
  2. It looks okay, wouldn't be my thing either!

    ReplyDelete