Monday, January 13, 2020

W7 ~ Space Debris


W7 ~ Space Debris
Magenta crelly with holo microglitter

The formula of today's polish is good and so is the coverage. The polish behaves really well and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I made it into a gradient using nail vinyls. The two colours I used are both stamping polishes and both from Colors by Llarowe. The blue is "Turq'd" and the purple is "Lilac Petals". The nail vinyls I used are from AliExpress.

Here's the end result including topcoat.

W7 ~ Space Debris

I quite like the effect of the gradient on the magenta.

W7 ~ Space Debris

This is "Space Debris" on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The holo microglitter pops beautifully!

W7 ~ Space Debris
W7 ~ Space Debris

Here are the polishes I used today:

W7: Space Debris; Colors by Llarowe: Turq'd & Lilac Petals
W7: Space Debris; Colors by Llarowe: Turq'd & Lilac Petals


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Nice effect for a low priced polish
Buy again: Maybe

6 comments: