Wednesday, January 8, 2020

W7 ~ Cosmic Mauve


W7 ~ Cosmic Mauve
Pink metallic shimmer

W7 is a relatively cheap drugstore brand. They make a lot of really cool shimmers and I always check out the rack when I visit the local drugstore. "Cosmic Mauve" is a metallic shimmer and it looks lovely in the bottle.

The formula is good too and I used two easy coats for my nails today. The drying time is good.

I sponged two different glitters over it. I used Color Club's "Pinkie Swear" and China Glaze's "Dat Color Dough" as my two glitters today.

I topped the whole thing with topcoat and this is how pretty my nails ended up looking:

W7 ~ Cosmic Mauve

I think this is super pretty.

W7 ~ Cosmic Mauve

Here's W7's "Cosmic Mauve" alone - this is two coats and no topcoat yet. Look how super shiny it is!

W7 ~ Cosmic Mauve
W7 ~ Cosmic Mauve

Here are the three polishes I used today:

W7: Cosmic Mauve, China Glaze: Dat Color Dough, Color Club: Pinkie Swear




"Cosmic Mauve" is definitely a keeper, it's so pretty and shiny!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great effect, very pretty polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is lovely and like your mani :-D

    I do like W7 they do some really nice polishes :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a fan too. Sometimes the glitters take forever to dry though :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! :-) But, that China Glaze: Dat Color Dough is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete