Monday, January 6, 2020

Series of Caramel Gel polishes UR-01 to UR-06

Series of Caramel Gel polishes UR-01 to UR-06


Born Pretty Store has sent me some gel nail polish to try out.

Today I'm going to show you the six gel polishes from the Caramel Gel series. All six polishes are brown, which is why I'm going to show them on swatch sticks. I'm not a huge fan of browns.
Here is the link to the Caramel gel polishes:

Here's what they all look like:


This goes for all of them: The formula is thick but easy to work with. The coverage is really good too - I used one single coat for what you see on these photos. I cured them in my LED lamp for 60 seconds.

Here they are one by one.

Caramel Gel UR-01:


Caramel Gel UR-01:


Caramel Gel UR-02:


Caramel Gel UR-02:


Caramel Gel UR-03:


Caramel Gel UR-03:


Caramel Gel UR-04:


Caramel Gel UR-04:


Caramel Gel UR-05:


Caramel Gel UR-05:


Caramel Gel UR-06:


Caramel Gel UR-06:


The verdict:

Pros:
Thick, covering formula
One coat covers
Very shiny

Cons:
Well... they're brown, haha!



BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

10 comments:

  1. I am with you, not a fan of browns at all - unless holo, thermal or iridescent. And never wear gel polishes either! I laughed at your pros and cons - definitely a con in my book ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very shiny indeed :-) Shades of brown are not "my cup of tea", but they are perfect as base for stamping or free-hand nail art :-)

    More or less 3 years ago I started using UV gel polishes, I own mostly BP UV gel polishes (all colours and finishes...) and I became quite confident with them; the quality is really good and there are a lot of colours, shades and finishes to choose from... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wear gel polishes on my holidays. I like changing my nail polish often, both because I love the variety and because my nails grow really fast :)

      Delete
    2. Also I like changing my nail polish often and in the past there were months when I changed my nail polish (and nail art) every day, but in last years I don't have enough free time to continue like that... :-(

      When it comes to UV gel polishes, also I wear them on my holidays, they are perfect because my manicure remains perfect 2 weeks or even more (...well, my holidays last max 2 weeks) :-)

      But, as I work in a supermarket, all my manicures made with "normal" nail polishes get destroyed very quickly, so my love for UV gel polishes grows because they last much longer... :-)
      I also bought an electric nail drill and I can remove UV gel manicure very fast... and make another one :-)

      I'm surprised by the fact that BPS doesn't give you the opportunity to choose the products that you like, you could try to ask your BPS contact to give you that possibility; usually they send me the link with a lot of new products and I can choose what I like most :-)

      Delete
    3. Oh, you remove your gel with an electric drill... that's smart! I usually struggle with soaking and scraping and soaking and scraping and so on.

      I can't wear the same for two weeks - my nails grow too fast for that :D

      BornPretty usually gives me the option to chose myself, but not this time, which resulted in a package that was all "meh" to me :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article... Thanks for sharing such an amazing post with us and keep blogging! Visit here and get more about uv gel manicure in nyc.

    ReplyDelete