Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Femme Fatale ~ Pearl Droplets


First of all: 

I wish you all a very happy new year! 
I hope that you made it safely into 2020!


Today's polish is:


Femme Fatale ~ Pearl Droplets
Described as sheer cool-toned pink base packed with red-shifting iridescent glitters, fine holographic shimmers and a super soft blue glow

"Pearl Droplets" is a store exclusive to Hypnotic Polish.

The formula is sheer but my short nails only required two coats for full opacity. The drying time was pretty good.

I made stripes and dots on it with red, glitter and white.

Here's what that looked like:

Femme Fatale ~ Pearl Droplets

This polish is quite "soft". That's why I added the red and the glitter :D

Femme Fatale ~ Pearl Droplets

I quite like the design here.

Femme Fatale ~ Pearl Droplets

Here are the polishes I used. OPI: The Thrill of Brazil and Glitter To My Heart, El Corazón: 418/1 and Femme Fatale: Pearl Droplets.

 OPI: The Thrill of Brazil and Glitter To My Heart, El Corazón: 418/1 and Femme Fatale: Pearl Droplets
OPI: The Thrill of Brazil and Glitter To My Heart, El Corazón: 418/1
and Femme Fatale: Pearl Droplets

The colour of "Pearl Droplets" is sweet but it looks as if all the added extra shimmers, glitters and glow drown a bit in the polish.


Number of coats: 2 (3 for longer nails)
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter, shimmer
Overall impression: Sweet colour, formula is sheer and effect isn't as effective as it could have been
Buy again: No

6 comments: