Thursday, January 30, 2020

Femme Fatale ~ My Jabber-Baby-Wocky?! (July 2016 Oops)


Femme Fatale ~ My Jabber-Baby-Wocky?! (July 2016 Oops)
Violet purple creme with green shimmer and scattering of silver holo

The formula of "My Jabber-Baby-Wocky?!" is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time is good.

I added flower stickers onto my nails and made some red dots on my nails as well. I used Color by Llarowe's "The Heart Bleeds" for the dots.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Femme Fatale ~ My Jabber-Baby-Wocky?! (July 2016 Oops)

I'm not a huge fan of the dots I made - I think they should have been way smaller, but oh well...

Femme Fatale ~ My Jabber-Baby-Wocky?! (July 2016 Oops)

Here's "My Jabber-Baby-Wocky?!" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. I think my shimmer looks more blue than green. Perhaps that's why my bottle is an "oops", who knows.

Femme Fatale ~ My Jabber-Baby-Wocky?! (July 2016 Oops)
Femme Fatale ~ My Jabber-Baby-Wocky?! (July 2016 Oops)

Here are the polishes and the stickers I used today.


Here's just a picture of the sticker on the bottom of the bottle: 


"My Jabber-Baby-Wocky?!" was limited edition, but it's still available from Hypnotic Polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer and holo
Overall impression: It's a nice polish, I like the shimmer. It doesn't really wow me though, I'm not sure why
Buy again: No

6 comments:

  1. I like the shade of purple and the shimmer, lovely flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! wonderful nail polish, I loved my nails too sorry I can't find these here in Brazil❤️💅
    http://unhasdaraquel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I am so envious of some of the polishes that you are able to buy in Brazil :) <3

      Delete
  3. Nice purple and loving the manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete