Thursday, January 23, 2020

Sally Hansen ~ Naughty List


Sally Hansen ~ Naughty List
Berry coloured crème

The formula of this polish is slightly thick and very well covering. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time was really good.

I added a really nice blue shimmer on top, I used PS' "AquaMarine" from the Mermaid Magic collection.

I double stamped on top of it all. I used two different designs from the plate "L079" for that, and I stamped with El Corazón's Orchid and Colors by Llarowe's Turq'd.

Here's the final manicure including a layer of topcoat.

Sally Hansen ~ Naughty List

I really like this colour combination.

Sally Hansen ~ Naughty List

This is two coats of "Naughy List" alone, no topcoat yet.

Sally Hansen ~ Naughty List
Sally Hansen ~ Naughty List

Here's "Naughty List" with a layer of "AquaMarine" on top. Isn't that just a great shimmer?!


Here's all the stuff I used today.


I'm not usually a big fan of crèmes but with a shimmer or glitter on top, they can be really cool! I like the colour of "Naughty List".


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Really nice colour and formula
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It is a nice SH, I like it. Some of those Primark nail polishes are pretty cool huh! And great final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought that this little collection of Primark polishes worked on their own, but I have to give in and admit that they work best as toppers. Very pretty toppers :)

      Delete