Saturday, January 11, 2020

JReine ~ Last Bite


JReine ~ Last Bite

Described as a shifty pink/purple base with a strong fuchsia/golden/green shifting shimmer

This is the first (and so far only) bottle of JReine polish so I was super curious about the quality of it. It's from "Polish Pickup" from October 2019.

The polish is really lovely in the bottle and so it is on the nails! The formula is good and easy to work with. I needed two coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Kitty Collection-03". I stamped with a baby pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. It's #39 and it hasn't got a name listed on the bottle.

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

JReine ~ Last Bite

Look at that amazing shimmer!!

JReine ~ Last Bite

This is "Last Bite" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

JReine ~ Last Bite
JReine ~ Last Bite

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate.


Ooh la la, this polish is so gorgeous! I love everything about it and I can't stop staring at my nails!

#PPUOctober2019


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Amazing polish!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: