Saturday, January 4, 2020

ILNP ~ Sweet Pea


ILNP ~ Sweet Pea
Seashell pink holographic sheer jelly

Today's polish is unusual to me in many ways. It's sheer, it's pastel, it's a jelly... not really my kind of polish at all. I got it in one of my grab bags recently, haha!

The formula is sheer but it's possible to build up to full opacity. I stopped after two coats because I can live with seeing a hint of a nail line with this sort of polish. The drying time is really good.

There's no way I can wear it alone though, so I decided to stamp on it. The design is from the stamping plate "Beauty Big Bang XL-017". I stamped with a dark shimmery purple stamping polish from El Corazón called "Restless Night".

Here's the outcome including a layer of topcoat to finish it all off.

ILNP ~ Sweet Pea

I like the end result.

ILNP ~ Sweet Pea

Here's "Sweet Pea" alone, two coats and no topcoat. The holo effect is really nice.

ILNP ~ Sweet Pea
ILNP ~ Sweet Pea

And here are the things I used today.


"Sweet Pea" is nice, but not really my colour - it's too work friendly, I guess. I'll see if I can find something awesome to layer it over.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holographic sheer jelly
Overall impression: Great holographic effect and drying time. Sheer and work friendly
Buy again: No

4 comments:

  1. It is nice, but not sure it is my colour either :-| The stamping is nice :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit pale for sure. Perhaps it's pretty over a dark colour? :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and delicate nail polish, but the final manicure is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete