Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Cupcake Polish: Leaf Me Alone

Cupcake Polish: Leaf Me Alone
Green strong linear holo

I have loved holographic nail polishes since I first discovered them and I don't think I'll ever get tired of them. "Leaf Me Alone" is a beautiful green linear holographic with lots of pretty rainbows.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for my manicure and the drying time was good.

I stamped yellow stripes on it. The stripes are from the stamping plate "Born Pretty-Geometry-L001" and I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "Yellow".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken with flash to show off the pretty rainbows.

Cupcake Polish: Leaf Me Alone
 Cupcake Polish: Leaf Me Alone


This is the same thing in daylight, no sun.

Cupcake Polish: Leaf Me Alone
 Cupcake Polish: Leaf Me Alone


Here's "Leaf me Alone" before the stamping. This photo is also taken with flash.

Cupcake Polish: Leaf Me Alone
 Cupcake Polish: Leaf Me Alone


This is the same thing in daylight. Look at the holo flash!

Cupcake Polish: Leaf Me Alone
 Cupcake Polish: Leaf Me Alone

Here are the things I used today.

"Leaf Me Alone" is a complete winner. I love everything about it, no less.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, colour, rainbows, everything
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. OMG this is a gorgeous green holo! And lovely mani too :-D We all love holos :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is definitely such a gorgeous green holo! The shade is very particular, I like it! :-) And, yes to the yellow stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete