Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Fashionista: Jet Set

Fashionista: Jet Set
Denim blue with metallic shimmer


This is the last of four Fashionista polishes I bought on a holiday in London years ago. It's a lovely denim blue polish with metallic shimmer.

The formula is on the thick side, but it's smooth - and it is super easy to apply. I used two coats on my nails today, but I do think that one could have been enough. The drying time is good.

I topped it with a layer of "Djinn In A Bottle" from Enchanted Polish. "Djinn In A Bottle" is a holo topper, and it's a good one. It doesn't create the strongest holographic flames, but it doesn't grey the colour underneath it either. It's a great holo topper!

I stamped on top of that. The design is from the stamping plate "Born Pretty-Decoration-L003". I stamped with a plain white stamping polish from El Corazón.

Here's the end result, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the morning sun.
 

Fashionista: Jet Set
Fashionista: Jet Set

I think this is super pretty.

 

Fashionista: Jet Set
Fashionista: Jet Set


Here's two coats of "Jet Set", topped with one layer of the holo topper from Enchanted Polish "Djinn In A Bottle".


Fashionista: Jet Set
Fashionista: Jet Set wit Enchanted: Djinn In A Bottle


This is Fashionista's "Jet Set" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.
 

Fashionista: Jet Set
Fashionista: Jet Set


Here are the things I used today.


 
I love both "Jet Set" and "Djinn In A Bottle", they're great polishes.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Very beautiful colour, awesome effect, thick but great formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. OMG that looks great with the holo topper! I don't remember these? Were these released by a pop group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I don't know. I just saw it on my holiday and brought it with me home. And I love it :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely my colour, gorgeous! I love the stamping, so pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete