Sunday, January 17, 2021

Pretty Serious: BSOD

Pretty Serious: BSOD
Blue jelly with blue square microglitter


BSOD means Blue Screen Of Death and that is something computer users don't really want to see. BSOD is from 2012 and it's from the Hello World-Collection.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full coverage. Girls with longer nails might need a third coat of polish but two coats was enough for me. The drying time is good.

I made a magenta stripe down each nail with a striper from Moyra. Then I placed a sticker on each stripe - the sticker has the shape of a heart.

Here's the end result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Pretty Serious: BSOD
Pretty Serious: BSOD


Look how pretty the blue is!

Pretty Serious: BSOD
Pretty Serious: BSOD

 

Here is BSOD alone; two coats and layer of topcoat.

Pretty Serious: BSOD
Pretty Serious: BSOD

 

And these are the things I used today.

 BSOD is really beautiful, and I love the glitter in it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good

Finish: Jelly with microglitter squares

Overall impression: Great formula and coverage, beautiful glitter
Buy again: Yes

5 comments:

  1. Haha not a fan of BSOD but love the polish! Hated the red ring of death too :-|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly my colour! Such a cute final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete