Friday, January 29, 2021

P2: #040 Be Cool

P2: #040 Be Cool
Blue jelly with blue, silver and iridescent glitter

I discovered a bunch of polishes from P2 in a box. They're all from the "Lost In Glitter" collection, and I'm going to wear them over the next days. I think the collection is from 2013 but I'm not sure.

The formula is okay. The first coat is a bit tricky because I kept dragging the glitter off. The next coat is way easier though and I used three coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I made three small magenta stripes on each nail with a striper polish and then I placed a white flower on it. The flowers are nail stickers.

Here is the end result, including topcoat.

P2: #040 Be Cool
P2: #040 Be Cool


Isn't this pretty? I really like it.

P2: #040 Be Cool
P2: #040 Be Cool


This is "Be Cool" alone; three coats and a layer of topcoat.

P2: #040 Be Cool
P2: #040 Be Cool


Here are the things I used today.


"Be Cool" is really cool. I like the colour and the effect and the drying time. I am willing to forgive the three coats because of the good drying time.



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Really cool effect and colour, great polish
Buy again: Yes

 

4 comments:

  1. I like such glitters and gorgeous final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a fan too, of almost all kinds of glitters :D

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and so powerful! :-) It's very difficult to do anything on this kind of polish, because it is gorgeous on its own... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I can't help but trying to do something on these kinds of polished anyway :D

      Delete