Thursday, January 21, 2021

Emily de Molly: LE1

Emily de Molly: LE1
Purple shimmer with pink/copper microglitter

I don't know exactly how old today's polish is, but it's old. It has been sitting in a box of untried, almost forgotten. Today is the day where it gets its chance to shine.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for my nails today. The drying time was good.

I decided to keep it simple by adding a bit of glitter. I used Jordana's "Copper Blaze" and I dapped it on with an eyeshadow applicator.

This is how I wore it, including a layer of topcoat.

Emily de Molly: LE1
Emily de Molly: LE1


I think this is really pretty, and I like the simplicity of it.

Emily de Molly: LE1
Emily de Molly: LE1


Here's LE1 alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at that gorgeous shimmer and microglitter.

Emily de Molly: LE1
Emily de Molly: LE1


And here are the polishes I used today.


I can't believe that it actually took me years to wear this beauty!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer and microglitter
Overall impression: Nice colour and really pretty microglitter. Good formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is a lovely purple and like the addition of the glitter :-D

    Tut tut....we all got ones we have forgotten about! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say... it went out of control for a while :D

      Delete
  2. Definitely one of my favourite colours.... I like how it matches with golden! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does match, doesn't it? I really like it too :)

      Delete