Thursday, January 7, 2021

Pure Ice: French Twist

Pure Ice: French Twist
Blackened base with blue glitter and hexes


I don't buy many black or blackened polishes. I really like the look of black polish on others, but not so much on my own nails. The blue glitter in "French Twist" was too pretty to give a miss though.

I used three coats for my nails today. I could have layered it over black but I wanted as much glitter on my nails as possible. The drying time was good.

I applied a star onto each nail and then topped the whole thing with a glitter polish from Depend: #335.

Here's what it all looks like in the sun: 

Pure Ice: French Twist
Pure Ice: French Twist


And here's the same thing under a lamp. 


Pure Ice: French Twist
Pure Ice: French Twist


This is "French Twist" on its own; three coats and a layer of topcoat. 

Pure Ice: French Twist
Pure Ice: French Twist


Here are the things I used today. 


I really like the look of "French Twist" but it is too black for me. The blue glitter is stunningly beautiful though.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Blackened jelly with glitter and hexes
Overall impression: I love the glitter and hexes. The blackened base isn't quite me

Buy again: No

4 comments: