Sunday, January 31, 2021

P2: #080 Go Dangerous!

P2: #080 Go Dangerous!
Black jelly with blue and copper glitter

Here's the third polish from P2's older collection "Lost In Glitter". I bought six of them so we're halfways through them now.

The formula is really good. I had no problems with application at all. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it and black made me in the mood for having little skulls on my nails. The skulls are from the stamping plate "Chinese Characters-L035". I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "White" and dapped the hot pink on with a dotting tool. The hot pink is Lady Rose's #746.

Here is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

P2: #080 Go Dangerous!
P2: #080 Go Dangerous!


I love black, white and hot pink together, and I really like the skulls as well.

P2: #080 Go Dangerous!
P2: #080 Go Dangerous!


This is the name of the stamping plate. I can't read Chinese, but I can read L035 :)


 

This is "Go Dangerous" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The glitter is so nice in this one.

P2: #080 Go Dangerous!
P2: #080 Go Dangerous!


Here are the things I used today.


I don't wear black polishes very often but I fell for the glitter in "Go Dangerous". I'm glad I bought it!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Great formula, cute glitter
Buy again: Yes

 

2 comments: