Monday, February 1, 2021

P2: #060 Be Divine

P2: #060 Be Divine
Blue jelly with purple glitter

Here's the fourth polish from P2's older collection "Lost In Glitter". I bought six of them so I'm more than halfways through them now.

The blue jelly is really sheer so I decided to layer this over a deep purple from Golden Rose. I applied two coats of "Be Divine" over the purple base. The formula is really good and easy to work with. I used two coats over the purple. The drying time is good.

I stamped stripes on it; a white and a hot pink. The stripes are from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L04". I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "White" and Colour Alike's stamping polish "Fuchsia Flash".

Here is the end result, including a layer of Top Shelf Lacquer's holo microglitter topcoat "It's Not What You Drink".

P2: #060 Be Divine
P2: #060 Be Divine


Isn't this just a cute colour combination? I really like it.

P2: #060 Be Divine
P2: #060 Be Divine


This is "Be Divine" alone; two coats over a purple base and no topcoat yet. The glitter is really cute.

P2: #060 Be Divine
P2: #060 Be Divine


Here are the things I used today. The purple base is Golden Rose #202.


I really like this polish. The colour and the glitter - it's all nice.


Number of coats: 2 over a coloured base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Great formula, cute glitter
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: