Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Catrice: Skies' Force

Catrice: Skies' Force
Emerald green packed with shimmer

Today I'm wearing an absolutely stunning green shimmer polish from Catrice. It's called "Skies' Force" and I don't remember how old it is, but I think it's safe to say that it's an oldie by now.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I made two yellow dots on each nail and three white dots. I topped it all with P2's holo glitter topper "Just Fantastic!". It's a great topper for almost all manicures.

Here's the result in daylight.

Catrice: Skies' Force
 Catrice: Skies' Force


I really like both the colours and the simplicity of this.

Catrice: Skies' Force
 Catrice: Skies' Force


This is "Skies' Force" on its own; two coats and no topcoat.


Catrice: Skies' Force
 Catrice: Skies' Force


Here are all the polishes I used today.


This beautiful green is a true gem, I like it a lot.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, formula and shimmer.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: