Saturday, February 6, 2021

Youstar: #06

Youstar: #06
Grass green with blue shimmer

Youstar #06 is the last of three sisters that have been living in a box of untrieds for a really long time. So far I have really liked the colours, but not the formula and coverage.

The formula of this last polish is also a crelly, which isn't my favourite formula. I used three patchy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really slow.

I made white, yellow and orange dots on it. I topped the whole thing with "Northern Lights", a holo glitter topper from Out The Door.

Here's the final result including topcoat. 

Youstar: #06
Youstar: #06

I really like this final result. 

 

Youstar: #06
Youstar: #06


This is #06 alone; three coats and a layer of topcoat. It's a nice colour and I like the shimmer. 

 

Youstar: #06
Youstar: #06

Here are the polishes I used today. 

 


 Well, the three Youstar sisters can now move out of the box of untrieds. I haven't been truly happy with none of them so they will all be moved on to a home where someone will love them more than I do.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: It's a nice colour, but the three coats and the slow drying time puts me off
Buy again: No

6 comments: