Thursday, February 4, 2021

Youstar: #07

Youstar: #07
Sky blue shimmer

Youstar #07 is one of those polishes that has lived in a box of untrieds for years and years. It lived there with two sisters, and now is their time to shine.

The formula of the polish is like a crelly. I used two coats for my nails today but three would have been better. The drying time is really slow, that's why I only used two coats.

I applied floral nail stickers onto some of the nails and dapped a bit of pink/white/black glitter onto the nails as well. The glitter is Claire's "Sequins".

Here's the final result including topcoat.


Youstar: #07
Youstar: #07

I love the mix of blue and pink!

Youstar: #07
Youstar: #07


This is #07 alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.


Youstar: #07
Youstar: #07


Here's the stuff I used today.



This polish and its two sisters were bought in Germany by a friend of mine. She originally bought them for herself but sold them to me when she got back home. I am not a huge fan of the crelly formula so I'll probably move this one on to a better home. 


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I really like the colour but I'm not a fan of the formula and the drying time
Buy again: No

3 comments: