Wednesday, February 3, 2021

P2: #050 End Up Glamorous

P2: #050 End Up Glamorous
Silver with shimmer and glitter

We've finally reached the last polish from P2's older collection "Lost In Glitter". I bought six of them so my work is done for now.

This last glitter works on its own. It took two easy and fast drying coats to achieve full opacity. What a great base for nail art this is!

I stamped on it. The stamping design is from the stamping plate "Mezerdoo B4". I stamped with two different stamping polishes from Colour Alike: "Self Control" and "B. a Rudolph".

I topped it all with topcoat and here's the final result:

P2: #050 End Up Glamorous
P2: #050 End Up Glamorous


I love the mix of colours on the stamping design.

P2: #050 End Up Glamorous
P2: #050 End Up Glamorous


This is "End Up Glamorous" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. I think this looks amazing!

P2: #050 End Up Glamorous
P2: #050 End Up Glamorous


Here are the things I used today.



This is a great silver, I really like it.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Great formula and glitter
Buy again: Yes

 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous silver glitter, love it and like the final mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that, when you have such a gorgeous base nail polish, it's very difficult to add something on it, like a stamping or free-hand nail art and to make it better! But, you've done it, you created a gorgeous final manicure and I really love it! Well done!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super pleased to hear your feedback; thank you so much :)

      Delete