Saturday, February 13, 2021

OPI: Cha-Ching Cherry

OPI: Cha-Ching Cherry
Dark pink with pink shimmer

Today's polish is super girly and I sometimes like it like that. "Cha-Ching Cherry" doesn't seem to be from a specific collection and I have no idea when it came out first. I only bought my bottle recently.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I stamped two short "lines" on it. I found the design on the stamping plate "ZJOY-Plus008". I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "Bisgue".

I topped it all with a layer of Top Shelf Lacquer's holo microglitter topper "It's Not What You Drink".

Here's the final result in daylight.

 

OPI: Cha-Ching Cherry
OPI: Cha-Ching Cherry

I like this a lot.



OPI: Cha-Ching Cherry
OPI: Cha-Ching Cherry


This is two coats of "Cha-Ching Cherry" on its own; two coats and no topcoat.


OPI: Cha-Ching Cherry
OPI: Cha-Ching Cherry


Here are the things I used today.


"Cha-Ching Cherry" is a great and very girly polish. I also have to mention the topper from Top Shelf Lacquer. It's a great topper which can be used for pretty much everything.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great girly colour and nice shimmer
Buy again: Yes

 

8 comments:

  1. Really nice color! Sometimes you just need something girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely and love the manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The original version of Cha-ching Cherry was from the OPI Las Vegas collection, Spring 2003. Not sure about the Infinite Shine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for clearing that up, I appreciate it :)

      Delete