Tuesday, February 2, 2021

P2: #030 Start Wild

P2: #030 Start Wild
Green jelly with green and holo glitter

Here's the second last polish from P2's older collection "Lost In Glitter". I bought six of them and there's only one left to try now.

The green jelly is really sheer so I decided to layer this over a grass green polish from H&M called "Wildstyle". I applied two coats of "Start Wild" over the green base. The formula is really good and easy to work with. I used two coats over the green. The drying time is good.

I placed little butterflies on my nails. The butterflies are water decals. I topped it all with topcoat and here's the final result:


P2: #030 Start Wild
P2: #030 Start Wild


I really like having butterflies on my nails.

P2: #030 Start Wild
P2: #030 Start Wild
 

This is "Start Wild" alone; two coats over a green base and a layer of topcoat. The glitter is really cute.

P2: #030 Start Wild
P2: #030 Start Wild


Here are the things I used today. The green base is H&M "Wildstyle". So here's "Start Wild" and "Wildstyle".



I really love this glitter even though it's sheer.


Number of coats: 2 over a coloured base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Great formula, cute glitter
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: