Friday, February 19, 2021

Polished For Days: Show Stopper

Polished For Days: Show Stopper
A deep purple base packed with orange-yellow green shifting iridescent flakes

"Show Stopper" is part of the group custom "For The Love Of Polish" for September 2020. September's theme was "The Great British Bake Off".

The formula is a jelly, which is not my favourite formula. I needed three coats to build it up to full opacity. The drying time was really good.


I applied golden floral stickers onto my nails and topped it all with topcoat.

Here's the final result in daylight:

 

Polished For Days: Show Stopper
Polished For Days: Show Stopper


This polish is just packed with flakies!

Polished For Days: Show Stopper
Polished For Days: Show Stopper


Here's "Show Stopper" on its own; three coats. The photo is taken in daylight.

Polished For Days: Show Stopper
Polished For Days: Show Stopper


Here are the two things I used today.

Polished For Days: Show Stopper
Polished For Days: Show Stopper

 

I really like the flakies in showstopper, but I'm not a fan of three coater jellies.


Here are links to the two other polishes in September's FTLOP box:

Rogue Lacquer: Nobody Likes A Soggy Bottom
Pahlish: Star Baker

 

Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Colour shifting flakies
Overall impression: Cool flakies. Not a fan of the jelly formula, but I loved the fast drying time
Buy again: No

4 comments:

  1. It looks okay. The addidtion of the gold stickers adds to it I think :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three coats are too much for me, but this is a very pretty polish! :-)

    ReplyDelete