Wednesday, February 10, 2021

OPI: Aloha From OPI

OPI: Aloha From OPI
Coral colored crème

"Aloha From OPI" is from the OPI Spring 2015 Hawaii Collection. I bought my bottle recently.

The formula is really good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I topped it with a holo microglitter topper from P2 called "Just Fantastic".

The floral stamp is from the stamping plate "PY-X008". I stamped with "Yellow Neon" from El Corazón.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.


OPI: Aloha From OPI
OPI: Aloha From OPI


The is the same thing under a lamp. It seems darker when it's out of the sun.

 

OPI: Aloha From OPI
OPI: Aloha From OPI


 
This is "Aloha From OPI" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight, out of the sun.

OPI: Aloha From OPI
OPI: Aloha From OPI

These are the things I used today.


"Aloha From OPI" is a really nice polish, great colour and formula.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great polish, I like it a lot
Buy again: Yes


4 comments: